Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Then and Now - Waterfall Mani!


Hey y'all! Today on the blog I'm showing you a "then and now" mani where I recreated one of my older manis to see if I could improve it. The original mani was one I did in a swap with +anas manis way back 60 weeks ago! Let me show you the older version. 



I daresay I've improved! I did the same technique in both manis, using a striping brush to create the waterfall effect. This time I used vampy fall colors - Zoya Veronica, Teigan, and Tomoko. I painted Teigan on my index and pinkie, and Veronica on my middle nails. Using the same striping brush that I used way back when, I made waterfall lines with Teigan and Tomoko and top coated with Essie Gel Setter to finish it off. I love how it turned out! 


Have you ever done a then and now mani? Its so fun to show yourself how you've improved over time. I have people ask me often how I paint my nails so well and I always have one answer: PRACTICE! So get out those paint brushes and paint, paint, paint! 

Thanks for reading! 
Want to see more? Click below to find me on social media! 





12 comments:

  1. Great improvement can be easily noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually done a then and now. Maybe I should give it a try! I LOVE your waterfall, it is utterly sumptuous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats always nice to see our evolution. Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Nice improvement!! I've done then & now comparisons on my nail art in general but never recreated one of my mani's, I definitely need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I do love a Waterfull mani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice improvement ;) although, they were both good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good, lady! I'm obsessed with your nail shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always great to see improvement! Your recreations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the idea of a "Then & Now" post. It's great to see how far you've come!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome improvement! I've done a then and now mani before and was super impressed with how much I had improved!

    ReplyDelete