Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Bornprettystore rose stamping plate review!

BP-73
Hey y'all! Today on the blog I have a review of a round stamping plate from bornprettystore.com to share with you. As per usual with these round BPS plates - I was very happy with the quality of this plate. Along with the cohesiveness of the plate, the etching was deep on all of the images which means a clear image upon pickup! YAS! Let's jump right into the specifics of the plate, how my mani turned out, and where you can find this little guy! 


BP-73 from bornprettystore.com with blue plastic film
BP-73 from bornprettystore.com after blue film was removed 
The theme of this plate is ROSES! I was drawn to this plate because I feel like roses can be used in a multitude of different mani ideas, adding a classic and beautiful twist to your nails. This plate in particular is nice because it can be used just for the outline, for advanced stamping decals, or for lead lighting purposes. With such a versatile plate - the possibilities are endless, making this plate good for any stamping lover. 

I started out with a base of Lorelei Lacquer Hypnotic on my middle and pinkie, and Liquid Chrome by Shinespark Polish on my index and ring. Once my base was dry on the index and ring, I stamped the image from the top middle of the plate using M Polish Cayuga and my Creative Shop Stamper from whatsupnails to create the base for my rose lead lighting. Once my stamping outline was dry, I went back in with Shinespark Ballerina Bunny and Max Splash from the 90's Kids Collection to create the color on the petals on the roses. Once that was dry, I top coated with Seche Vite and that's it! 

I highly recommend this plate for anyone that enjoys that floral look in your manis - especially if you love making stamping decals. If you'd like to pick this plate up, you can find it HERE. Don't forget to use my code, PPPQ10 for 10% off your order of originally priced items! 




What do you think of this mani? Do you like rose images?

Thanks for reading!












**Want to see more? Follow all of my social media outlets to see more nail art and swatches!**

11 comments:

  1. I love this plate and the mani you did is so pretty. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review! I love this plate and the manicure you created using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely one of my favorite BPS plates. Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plate is very pretty and I love what you have done with it ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the roses and how your mani came out! Roses are classic so definitely a great staple plate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I have this plate and love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and girly, love it! 💟💟

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I've actually been pretty impressed with the plates I've got from BPS.

    ReplyDelete