Monday, September 14, 2015

Pink For Rebecca Collab



Hey y'all! Today on the blog I have a collab mani to share with you. A group of my nailie friends came together in secret to do pink/breast cancer support manis for our friend, Rebekah who walked this past weekend in the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. Rebekah lost her best friend, Annette last year to breast cancer and decided very shortly after that she wanted to do something to honor her. The Avon walk has taken a year for Rebekah to train for, which has been no easy task for her but she's done it! In fact, I just saw her write about it on Facebook - she walked 26.1 miles on Friday! I am in awe of her love for Annette, her diligence and dedication to the walk, and her success in completing what she set out to do. You're an amazing woman and friend, Rebekah! Much love to you. 


There were 39 of us that participated in the collaboration, which was organized by @polished_ink. You should go check out all the others that participated, they're all incredible. Click on the collage photo above to hop over to Instagram where you can see all of our manis! 

Thanks for reading! 


Want to see more, click below to find me on social media!

13 comments:

  1. What a great way to honor a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it when the nail community pulls together to do something like this. It's always so special! I adore your mani and well done to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it when the nail community pulls together to do something like this. It's always so special! I adore your mani and well done to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it when the nail community pulls together to do something like this. It's always so special! I adore your mani and well done to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing friend! I love seeing when the nail community comes together like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great friendship and such a great effort by all nail girls !! You all did great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice dedication. I always love how even though many of us haven't met in person we can still come together and show support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cause, and beautiful mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collab! And I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I can't imagine walking or running for 26 miles. Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and an amazing tribute

    ReplyDelete