Monday, November 2, 2015

Review: Stamping Plate From bornprettystore!


Hey y'all! Today on the blog I have a review of a stamping plate from bornprettystore to share with you. I'm basically obsessed with the mani that I did with this plate so let's just jump right in to the photos and review!
Item #: BP-71 from bornprettystore.com with blue film still on it. 
With film removed.

I'm always pleased with the performance of my BPS plates and BP-71 was no exception to that. Its got a romantic love theme which is perfect for silhouette manis. I love that all of the images play off of each other as BPS has a knack for making plates that have random images on them from time to time. Each image that I picked up on this plate picked up fully and crisply with no issues. The plate felt evenly etched and very good quality.

I decided to go with a hazy, romantic day walk in the woods for the mani that I did with this plate. Let me show you how it turned out:




The images stamped in red are from BP-71, all of the other images came from another plate that I reviewed from BPS, you can read that review HERE. I started on my bare nail with no base color and then used a sheer black jelly that I frankened to start giving that hazy, rainy look. I stamped a line of trees using M Polish Cayuga, added another layer of jelly, stamped the same trees with M Polish Pekin, layered more jelly, and then topcoated with KBShimmer Clearly On Top. Once everything was dry, I stamped the couple with the umbrella image and the "LOVE" image from BP-71 using M Polish I Need A Vacation and topcoated with KBShimmer Clearly On Top once more to seal it all in.

If you'd like to pick up this plate or any other items from bornprettystore, you can use my code PPPQ10 for 10% off your regularly priced items.


What do you think of this plate? How would you use it?

Thanks for reading!

Want to see more? Click below to connect with me!



11 comments:

  1. That's cute! I love how you used this plate. I love that top image in the middle row. I'm going to have to get this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this plate. I find your mani super pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to add this plate to my collection! I absolutely love your mani that you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mani! I think I have this plate in my collection somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, I am in awe of your triple stamping skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty plate and beautiful stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I just got these plates in my last review package too, can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, the layering is crazy! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute plate! I love your double stamping looks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice plate, loved the mani you created.

    ReplyDelete