Friday, October 23, 2015

Review: Nail Wraps from bornprettystore


Hey y'all! Today on the blog I have a review of some nail wraps from bornprettystore to share with you. I am not a lover of nail wraps because I find them difficult to use and these were no exception to my previous experience. If you are not adept at using nail wraps, you won't like these. I'll get into more after the break. 

These wraps came packaged inside a plastic sleeve with a protective plastic cover over them. The came stuck to a cardboard backing and required peeling off, which is pretty standard for nail wraps. A small, coarse nail file comes with them to use to file the excess off at the tip of your nail. 

Heres the thing about these wraps - they are entirely too stiff. They aren't malleable at all, they don't stick to your nail or lie flat. I have a slightly different nail shape than "normal" but I felt like they should at least stick to the bed of my nail. As you can see from the photos, the cuticle line is super uneven and couldn't be adjusted in any way except for cutting which is sort of impossible once they're already on your nails. They were so thick and difficult to mold to my nail that I couldn't get the excess to file off my nails so you can see in the pictures that I sort of gave up after working very long and hard to get it off. These were just a major bust for me. 

Item #: XF-JU137 from bornprettystore

I really wouldn't recommend these to anyone who is a nail wrap beginner but if you'd like to pick these or any other items up, you can use my code PPPQ10 for 10% off your regularly priced items. 



 Have you had good luck with nail wraps? Which ones do you like?

Thanks for reading!

Want to see more? Click below to connect with me on social media!


1 comment:

  1. I actually really dislike nail wraps. It's unfortunate that these didn't work out well because the designs are cute!

    ReplyDelete