Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blue China inspired bestie twin nails!


Hey y'all! 

Today on the blog I have this blue china print inspired mani to share with you! This mani was a part of a bestie twin nails collab I did with a super talented lady on instagram known as The Polished Perspective, make sure you go check her out and see her version! 



We decided to use this print as inspiration for our manis: 

Image credit: Google images

Let me show you what I used to create this look:


Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator, Zoya Purity, acrylic craft paint, KBShimmer Clearly On Top, a dotting tool, and two different detail brushes

I started with a base color of Zoya Purity as my blank canvas over one coat of my Qtica base coat. Once my base was dry, I started in with my detail brushes and dotting tools and just sort of doodled until I had a design that I liked. I used two different blues and a white (for touch up) for the details. Once it was dry, I sealed it all in with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. 


This isn't my first foray into blue china print nails. I did this design 42 weeks ago using Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and a stamping plate by Cici&Sisi. I definitely feel that my skill level has improved since then! 

My first attempt at blue china print nails, 42 weeks ago!

Here's our collage showing both manis, make sure to go show my nail bestie some love! 



What do you think of this mani? Have you ever done a mani inspired by a print? 

Find me on INSTAGRAM for more nail art and swatches!




No comments:

Post a Comment