I've slowly been working on getting the courage to blog about makeup and do some tutorials. This is my first one! Eep! It's a simple glam look that can be good for any time but I thought the red lip really said: VALENTINES DAY!!!
So let me start by showing you most of what I used:
All of the products on my face and eyes are as follows:
- Loreal True Match in N3 mixed with Elf shimmering facial whip in Spotlight
- Elf Shadow Primer to prep my eyelids
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette: White Chocolate and Champagne Truffle
- Loreal Infallible gel liner in blackest black for my winged liner
-Loreal Infallible Voluminous Smouldering liner in black on my waterline
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes on my lashes
- Mirabella primer for face
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener/Illuminator for concealer and under eye brightening
- Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder to set my under eyes
- Elf bronzer in St. Lucia for contour
- Elf baked blush in Peachy Cheeky
- Elf matte lip color in Rich Red
- NYX brow gel in chocolate
- home made makeup setting spray
Most of the steps:
So here's what I did:
1. Start with clean, moisturized skin.
2. Prime eyelids.
3. Dusted White Chocolate all over my lid up to the brow bone and then dusted Champagne Truffle over that.
4. Did a medium sized wing with my eyeliner and also filled in my waterline.
5. Curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of mascara.
6. Prep face with primer.
6. Placed dots of foundation and shimmering facial whip all over my face and then blended it in with my flat top kabuki brush.
7. Applied my concealer under my eyes in a V shape. Applied the same concealer to my nose, in between my brows, and along my jaw for a highlighting effect. I blended all of this in with my flat top kabuki.
8. Set my concealer with my powder.
9. Contoured using the bronzer.
10. Applied blush to the apples of my cheeks.
11. Filled in my brows with NYX brow gel in Chocolate and set them with clear brow mascara by Elf.
12. Applied my lip color.
13. Set my face with setting spray.
I hope this is informative and helpful. If you're curious for more information, please let me know!
What do you think of this look? What makeup look will you be rocking for Valentine's Day? 💋💋💋