Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bestie Twin Nails with @lacquerexpression!

**nothing to disclose**


Hey y'all! Today on the blog I have some bestie twin nails to share with you. I was lucky enough to be able to do twin nails with the incredibly talented @lacquerexpression and I am so pleased with how they turned out! We were inspired by @kellytattoo over on Instagram for this mani. Take a look at how they turned out!




Let me show you a shot of hers alone, aren't they gorgeous? I want to have a hand pose like her when I grow up! So soft, delicate, and professional! 


Photo credit: +LacquerExpression 


And here's the solo shot of mine, read past the break to see how I created this look:


I started with two coats of Color Club Harp On It as my base. Once it dried, I used 4 colors (Ballerina Bunny, Markie, Dancing Dolphins, and Max Splash) from the Shinespark Polish 90's Kids neon jellies to make stripes down my nails. I overlapped them some to make them blend together to create a sort of gradient effect. Once that was dry, I stamped over the entire nail with UberChic Beauty plate 1-01 and sealed everything in with Seche Vite fast dry topcoat. I really loved the end result except I never had a chance to get a sun shot of these so that you could see the sparkle of Harp On It under those jellies. I do have a macro to show you in artificial lighting though! Check it out:




And that's it for this edition of bestie twin nails! I am always up for new partners, because bestie twin nails really pushes me to become better! What do you think of this mani? 

Thanks for reading! 
Love, 
Pish 

Want to see more? Follow me on Instagram to see more nail art and swatches!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Your macro pic looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love that macro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome! I need to find more time for nail art.

    ReplyDelete